NEED A DEGREED ENGINEER WITH THEIR “EIT”
- Fire Protection Engineer in Training
- Direct Hire
- Traveling Position
- Up to 60k to start
- Must live near a major airport
Kelly Engineering has a client that is looking to bring someone in that is willing to learn the fire protection engineer role. This person will be monitored and trained to become a SME in the field. The EIT is needed as they will look for someone to long term get their PE so they can grow to a role they can sign off on paper.
- BS Degree in Engineering
- EIT obtained
- Ability to travel during the week and home on the weekends.
- Desire to learn and grow in this new exciting industry.
- Working competency with MS Office & MS Project software
- Responsible for engineering and/or design function on specific projects, delivering effective and cost efficient alternatives and solutions for the project.
- Develop and deliver reports to clients on recommended updates to ensure compliance and /or operational functionality of fire, suppression and/or life safety systems
- Provide code and standard references, as well as, document research, reports and interpretations for fire protection applications.
- Meet with jurisdictional authorities and clients as needed to resolve compliance questions
- Continuously review, and maintain a working knowledge of, changing codes, standards, industry specifications and practices to ensure compliance.
If you are qualified and interested please send your resume to Kristie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Students: This posting is from a third-party recruiter. For more information about who third-party recruiters are and for tips when working with them, please visit: Third-party Recruiters before applying. *UofSC is not responsible for any employment issue that may arise.