Working at KFG:
Kirkland Financial Group is the first financial education company of its kind. This makes the company an innovative, fast-paced, close-knit working environment. The employees are smart, hard-working, and collaborative.
If you want to be dedicated to our cause, take charge of your work, work alongside people from diverse backgrounds, and make large contributions to a growing company, then KFG might be the place for you. And we are eager to invest in the employees who invest in us.
All positions can be done remotely. Kirkland Financial Group is an equal opportunity employer that does not tolerate discrimination and that embraces diversity.
About the International Buyers Network:
There are certain items and tools that can enhance people and businesses in developing their financial literacy and discipline on the journey to financial wellness. In an effort to support your journey every way we can, we are offering reasonably priced items through the International Buyers Network.
About the position:
The manager is responsible for managing the backend of Kirkland Financial Group’s online store.
- Work 12-15 hours per week
- Assist marketing director in creating buying strategy
- Select a few hundred items (out of a million) to be sold in the online store (www.kfgnetwork.com)
- Update seasonal products (related to holidays, tax season, etc.)
- Record and analyze data (item description, wholesale cost, freight, retail price, etc.)
- Track popularity of items and adjust stock accordingly
- Process orders
- Studies and experience in operations, retail, and fields related to operating websites
- Proficiency in Excel
- Strong communication skills
- Passion for our cause