KNB Communications is looking for an energetic and self-motivated marketing and communications intern to join our growing marketing department this Summer 2021! We have adjusted our internship program to adapt to the COVID-19 world. This program will be fully remote with the ability to learn from top industry professionals and integrate with a great team. KNB is a full-service marketing and integrated communications agency specializing in healthcare. If you are a hard-working individual who wants to gain real marketing experience and work with a collaborative and fun team, KNB is the right fit for you!
Throughout the internship you will:
● Gain an understanding of the value of marketing communications
● Develop a working knowledge of the healthcare and healthcare technology industries
● Hands-on experience with marketing campaigns using HubSpot marketing automation platform
● Utilize CRM to create targeted email lists, generate new business leads and identify influencers
● Learn PPC, SEO and paid social media advertising
● Gain valuable knowledge about market segmentation, messaging and delivery channels
● Measure media results and learn why they matter
● Develop an understanding of the role media relations plays in a marketing communications plan
● Learn how to work with industry research tools
● Develop writing and research skills necessary in a business environment
● Help in the development of marketing communications presentations and gain an understanding of their role
● Assist in developing content for KNB Communications’ social media platforms
● Virtually Attend client calls and strategy planning sessions
● Write blogs, press releases and social media content for prominent healthcare companies
● Create content for client social media campaigns
● Assist in executing social media strategy, compiling analytics, and writing reports
Want to sharpen your skills and see how you can contribute to our company and our clients’ success? Apply today and join us this spring!
Check with your internship coordinator BEFORE accepting to determine how you might do this internship for credit.
About KNB Communications
Wonderful opportunity to learn marketing and PR, participate in client-facing projects and join a growing company!
KNB is the communications marketing firm that speeds up success for health and health tech companies through SpeedToSuccess™, an intelligence and data-driven process that enables companies to accelerate their growth. KNB offers a full spectrum of integrated communications marketing services, including public relations, marketing, branding, content marketing, mapping and digital capabilities to help clients compete and win in a highly competitive and evolving healthcare marketplace.
An experienced and diverse team has served more than 150 healthcare organizations over the past 20 years, including top health tech companies, providers, and payers, and supports companies at various points in their life cycle, from the growth stage to Fortune 500. For additional information on how KNB can help companies of all sizes differentiate their business, communicate their value and accelerate their success, visit www.knbcomm.com.
Application deadline April 1st.
This position offers a stipend at the end of the internship and we support earning course credit.