i360, the leading data and technology provider for the pro-free market public policy and advocacy community, supports organizations that promote free enterprise and smaller government. i360 is a dynamic workplace sitting on the leading edge of public policy, technology, and business, and is seeking team members who are as excited about their cause as they are about building the next generation of political technology.
i360 is seeking a Election Data Specialist to join the team! The ideal candidate is someone who has experience with a variety of political and commercial data. Responsibilities will range from data manipulation, using programming languages, to custom data requests, for political and commercial clients.
To be considered, candidates must be creative, passionate about process improvement, and strong technical ability in the following areas:
- Passion for promoting free market issues is required
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
- Strong attention to detail, including accuracy of ingesting and exporting data
- Ability to take initiative, work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Standardize, store and analyze data in an effective and compliant manner
- Assist with the delivery of custom data requests to clients
- Make sure quality control measures are in place before data is exported and ingested
- Research and develop ways to improve the effectiveness of existing processes (updating store procedures)
The Experience You Will Bring
- 2+ years of experience using SQL
- 2+ years of experience with large data sets
- 2+ years of experience using Microsoft Excel
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Position is not eligible for VISA Sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience using PosgresSQL
- Experience with Python scripting language and R
- Basic understanding of political and commercial data
- Bachelor’s degree in quantitative subject or a social science subject
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength – focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes – medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer. Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test. This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com