In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll’s Cyber Risk practice works on hundreds of cases a year, including some of the most complex and highest profile matters in the world. With experts based around the world, supported by ground-breaking technology, we can help protect our client’s data, people, operations and reputation with innovative cyber risk assessments, investigations and reporting. We help enable organization to be more cyber resilient by preparing for and detecting incidents through risk assessments, penetration testing and threat detection/intelligence services. Our clients also count on us for quick and expert support in the event of a cyber breach or attack; we help clients – of all sizes –respond to incidents and restore stability through digital forensics, breach notification, and identity monitoring and restoration services for individuals affected by a data breach.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
The Cyber Security Intern will perform technical assessments and auditing of our client’s information security programs to assess the maturity of an organization’s information security program and make recommendations for improvement.
- Collect, analyze, and investigate information from industry partners and law enforcement to determine various methods and tactics in cyberspace.
- Keep abreast of cyber market trends and competitive intelligence through research and the culling of resources from our partners.
- Use open source intelligence tools and proprietary technology to conduct research assessments
- Assist with writing presentations for diverse audiences, ranging from private industry to law enforcement.
- Perform statistical analysis of trends in cyber analytics.
- Currently pursuing Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Forensics, Criminology, Management Information Science, Forensics Analysis, Political Science, Intelligence Studies or related field of study from an accredited college or university
- Expected graduation date between December 2021 and September 2022
- Minimum Major GPA of 3.0
- Basic cybersecurity knowledge preferred (i.e. understanding of the dark web, cyber threat landscape, underground forums and markets)
- Programming/scripting skills helpful.
- Experience with commercial computer forensics software, including products from Guidance Software, Access Data, X-Ways, Magnet Forensics, and BlackBag helpful but not required.
- Language skills preferred (Russian, Arabic, Chinese, others considered)
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Computer proficiency and ability to maximize applications such as Microsoft Word and Excel
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.