Unpaid Internship Overview
This full-time KVLR Intern Program allows students to gain real-world work experience in their academic field. During your months in the program, you will engage in challenging assignments evolving around the rapidly changing healthcare industry. Interns will be paired with mentors and will be offered industry insight and help enhance your knowledge base to achieve a greater understanding of M&A and how data analysis complements our M&A model.
Data Analyst’s responsibilities include:
- Develop and enhance data including practices for identifying patterns and trends related to physician groups and organization, along with activity in the marketplace.
- Conduct quality assurance of data collection, management, and analysis of quality data from external sources that are integrated with an internal system.
- Maintain, summarize, and report on outcomes of data searches.
- Work collaboratively with KVLR’s M&A Analysts and Board of Directors to generate opportunities, create reports, and interpret data.
- Present findings in a cogent manner through detailed and accessible reports to key decision-makers.
- Completed or near completion of a four-year college degree.
- Experience working with data analytics and completing data mining.
- Demonstrated interest in Data Science, Healthcare, Finance, or IT Technology.
- Advance knowledge in MS Excel: VBA, Data Models, and Pivot Tables.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge in Python, R, C++, and Java.
Duration: 3 Months
Start Date: September 2021
Compensation: Unpaid Internship
Job Types: Full-time, Internship
Pay: $0.01 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Fully Remote