This job fully integrates an individual into the engineering culture by performing specific quality engineering assignments that are limited in scope, depth and degree of skill required. Work plans and decisions are usually reviewed by others.
- Learns and uses quality planning tools and analysis to formulate/facilitate quality plans for new products within the product delivery, order fulfillment or customer support processes.
- Learns and uses quality tools consistent with quality processes to enable the focus on prevention by identifying and performing activities to minimize risk.
- Investigates product and process quality related issues and recommends changes to control plans and/or prints.
- Gathers and analyzes data pertinent to quality tools in the Enterprise Order Fulfillment Process (EOFP), Enterprise Product Delivery Process (EPDP) and/or Customer Support Process (CSP). Performs quality audits, including supporting International Standards Organization (ISO) audits, and maintains quality manual.
- Inputs and maintains information in factory databases and systems.
- Monitors quality plan tracking system. Assists in reviews and investigations of warranty claim information.
1 position will be for 1st shift, 7:00-3:30 M-F and the second position will work 3rd shift, 10:30 pm to 7:00 am so candidates must be open to both shifts. Some OT and weekends. Safety shoes with internal metatarsal protection required.
Tactical Quality engineer needed for sprayer production.
• Review warranty information, prioritize manufacturing related problems, create evidence packages and apply problem resolution techniques
• Review Defects Per Unit Daily report for qnotes within zone and problem resolution techniques
• Review daily Quality metrics to determine if there are questions from our wage force
• Attend Change Management meetings to represent zone
• Create Temporary Deviations per the JDDMW Work Instruction
• Create Change Notice and send to shop floor inspectors and post information
• Facilitate RCA’s & NCCA’s
• Attend Final Product Audit Review and Audit Disposition
• Lead Corrective Action on items found in Audit Disposition
• Lead and Facilitate daily Non Conforming review
• Monitor Zone DPU through SPC and investigate out of control conditions
• Assure control Plan Execution
• Support Factory with Burning Issues, containment process, corrective action. Fire fighting.
• 4 year Engineering Degree. Manager is open to recent grad candidates.
• Demonstrated Skills in Root Cause Analysis & Corrective Action (8D)
• Production floor experience.
• Understanding of Mistake Proofing Techniques
• Understanding of Control Plans and PFMEAs Manufacturing Statistical Methods (Control Charting / Capability Analysis)
Interviews will be conducted via MS Teams. Position will start onsite on the first day. Business casual dress code. Visa sponsorship is not available, now or in the near future, for this position. May drive on the shop floor after completing safety training.