Langan is an award-winning ENR Top 500 Design Firm that offers integrated engineering and environmental services for both public and private sector clients at sites located throughout the United States and abroad. Langan receives numerous recognitions for its technical expertise as well as its work environment, including “Best Places to Work” by NJBIZ, Zweig Group’s “Hot Firm” and ranked “Best Firm to Work For” in four categories, “Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania” by Best Companies Group and Pittsburgh Business Times “Best Places to Work in Western PA”, “Top Engineering Firm” by both San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal. Visit our website for more information about our awards and recognitions.
Langan offers its employees opportunities that provide challenge and responsibility within an environment where they can grow and flourish! Join our team of industry leaders and make a difference on some of the most exciting and interesting projects in the field!
Langan has an opening for a Civil Engineer – Entry to 3 Years Experience in our Arlington, VA office. As the successful candidate, you will gain experience in site/civil engineering design for mixed-use developments, shopping centers, residential, higher education and other exciting land development projects. Candidates must possess an energetic and professional demeanor, a strong technical education, and a desire to learn.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering;
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0;
- FE/EIT certification preferred;
- Experience in site/civil design including site planning, layout, grading, and drainage is preferred;
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD required, Civil 3D a plus;
- Familiarity with municipal land use law is a plus;
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical and judgment capabilities;
- Demonstrated ability to follow direction and work in a team environment;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Possess reliable transportation to access job sites with a valid driver’s license in good standing; and
- Position requires work Monday through Friday with occasional evenings.
Please provide cover letter, resume, and transcripts with your application.
We offer competitive compensation packages; full-time employment company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage; life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance; 401(k)/Roth with company match; extensive training; buddy and mentoring programs; employee referral and professional license bonuses; educational reimbursement; and much more!