Are you passionate about writing and content development? Are you interested in the startup and venture capital industries? Do you have experience writing articles, newsletters, or social media posts? Are you interested in working with a startup studio that incubates and launches other startups?
Launch Factory is looking for a Content Marketing Intern to join our marketing team.
In this position, you will work to write and develop creative and engaging content for our website, email campaigns, and social media accounts. This will include assisting in the development of content strategy, topic generation, social media posts, email campaigns, and other marketing copywriting. This is a part-time, unpaid, remote position.
LAUNCH FACTORY OVERVIEW
As a startup studio, Launch Factory develops business opportunities, recruits entrepreneurs and launches cutting-edge startups. Simply put, we are a startup that builds startups. Our interns are given the unique opportunity to get hands-on experience in a growing startup environment. We look for talented team players who are passionate about their work and willing to put in the energy necessary to learn and develop their skills.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Write content for email campaigns, social media posts and other forms of digital outreach.
- Assist in content strategy and topic generation
- Research universities, online startup communities, local entrepreneurship orgs
- Build connections and network with partner organizations
- Edit content with a close eye for detail and ideal messaging
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- Pursuing a Bachelors’ Degree in Communication, Public Relations, Business Marketing or equivalent field.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Outstanding writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Passion for creative writing
- Previous content marketing experience
- Strong love of storytelling
- Available to work a minimum of 16 hours a week remotely