Are you passionate about writing and creating content for social media? Are you interested in technology and innovation? Do you have experience writing posts, creating graphics and videos and driving engagement on social media? Are you interested in working with a startup that aspires to change the way people think about data privacy and digital identity?
Privatyze (A Launch Factory Portfolio Company) is looking for a Social Media Marketing Intern to join our marketing team.
In this position you will work to develop engaging content, craft visuals, create videos and execute outreach strategies across our social media platforms. This will include assisting in content strategy, topic generation, and the development of social media posts. Additionally, you will work to research data privacy organizations and communicate with these accounts. This is a part-time, unpaid, remote position.
At Privatyze our goal is to provide everyone who uses the internet with the tools and resources they need to have total autonomy over their own digital identity, data, and privacy.
We do more than just help users clean up their messy digital footprints; we eliminate the problem with self-sovereign identity solutions powered by cutting-edge state-of-the-art blockchain technology and built by subject matter experts with years of experience in cybersecurity, decentralized identity solutions, and data privacy.
We’re a technology start-up in San Diego, California and we’re backed by Launch Factory’s incredible network of experienced entrepreneurs and business investors.
Launch Factory Overview
As a startup studio, Launch Factory develops business opportunities, recruits entrepreneurs and launches cutting edge startups. Simply put, we are a startup that builds startups. Our interns are given the unique opportunity to get hands-on experience in a growing startup environment. We look for talented team players who are passionate about their work and willing to put in the energy necessary to learn and develop their skills.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Write content for social media posts and other forms of digital outreach.
- Develop social media campaigns and manage account postings
- Assist in the creation of graphics, videos, and other creative assets
- Research privacy and privacy-tech organizations on social media
- Build connections and network with non-profit organizations and industry influencers
- Edit content with a close eye for detail and ideal messaging
- Pursuing a Bachelors’ Degree in Communication, Public Relations, Business Marketing or equivalent field.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Outstanding writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Passion for creative writing
- Previous content marketing experience
- Strong love of storytelling
- Available to work a minimum of 16 hours a week remotely
All applications must include a writing sample. Please include links to your portfolio or other marketing work samples in the application. Any additional samples can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with your first and last name in the subject line.