Are you passionate about web development and marketing technology? Do you build websites and have experience working in WordPress or other marketing tools? Are you interested in working with a startup studio that launches and incubates new startups?
Launch Factory is looking for a Web Development Intern to join our marketing team.
In this position, you will work to develop and deploy new content, features, and pages to support the Launch Factory WordPress website. This will include assisting in the update of the company website, development of new landing pages and lead gen forms, implementing new a/b testing, tracking site data, and other site support tasks. This is a part-time, unpaid, remote position.
LAUNCH FACTORY OVERVIEW
As a startup studio, Launch Factory develops business opportunities, recruits entrepreneurs, and launches cutting-edge startups. Simply put, we are a startup that builds startups. Our interns are given the unique opportunity to get hands-on experience in a growing startup environment. We look for talented team players who are passionate about their work and willing to put in the energy necessary to learn and develop their skills.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Develop and deploy new pages and features on WordPress sites
- Build landing pages and lead generation forms
- Troubleshoot technical issues
- Implement a/b page optimization and tracking
- Troubleshoot site issues
- Build automation connections to airtable, zapier and other marketing tools
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- Pursuing a Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Marketing or equivalent field.
- Experience working on WordPress websites
- Experience in web design and page building, ideally with some exposure to CSS
- Sharp eye for detail
- Graphic design experience and familiarity with tools, Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma, Canva
- Knowledge of UI/UX design
- Google analytics exposure
- Available to work a minimum of 16 hours a week