Entry-Level Business and Sales Coordinator – Full-Time & Internships
We are conducting immediate interviews for entry-level business and sales consulting candidates that are driven and open to new and exciting growth opportunities.
We are looking for new team members with experience in customer service to take on new customer acquisition, and current customer retention as part of our sales consulting team. Our team handles sales presentations one on one with customers and clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preference to business, sales, or communications-related degree
- Professionalism and integrity
- Excellent student mentality and work ethic
- 1 to 3 years of customer service or sales experience
- Communication (written and verbal) skills
- Outgoing personality and sense of humor
- Work hard, play hard mentality
What we offer:
- Full Training one on one and coaching in group sessions
- Daily and weekly recognition opportunities
- Contemporary and upbeat environment
- Travel Opportunities for conferences and business trips, plus weekly office outings!
- An energetic and positive working atmosphere
- Merit-based pay, promotions, and bonuses!
- Leadership opportunities
If you have excellent communication skills and love working with clients and customers APPLY TODAY to join our sales consulting team!