E-Marketing Internship (heavy in Google Ad grants and e-marketing)
- Use Google Ad Grants to market LEAD’s e-courses and educational programming
- Use Google Ad Grants to fundraise for the organization during peak fundraising season.
- Create shareable graphics using canva
- Create email automation tunnels in Constant Contact news services
Eligibility for all positions:
- Currently enrolled in or graduated from an undergraduate program
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Highly motivated and has excellent organizational skills
- Passion for mental health education
- Innovative mindset, self-starter, creative
- Hardworking and responsible with time
- Prior knowledge of mental illness/health education promotion
- MUST BE ABLE TO SELF-MOTIVATE AND WORK VIRTUALLY
Eligible students will be interested in social innovation, mental health education, and business/nonprofit development. They will also have the chance to work with a collaborative startup team, intent on revolutionizing health education nationwide. The majority of work will be done virtually, complemented by weekly one-hour in-person meetings.
Let’s Empower, Advocate, and Do, Inc. (LEAD), a student-founded social enterprise providing mental health certification and holistic health education across the US.