Letterjoy is looking for motivated DC-area students to work with us part-time (15-20 hours per week) in our DC office. Join us in delivering joyful mail-based experiences to people around the world.
- Complete weekly mailings and operate printers, folder-inserters, and other mailing equipment.
- Maintain high standards for quality and efficiency in the mailing process.
- Join the Letterjoy operations team in brainstorming ways to optimize the mailing process.
- Work directly with customers to solve problems and answer questions
- Competitive pay
- Access to on-site fitness center & small library of letter-related books
- Opportunities for advancement & learning
- Free La Croix
- Pursuing undergraduate or graduate degree
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently & solve problems systematically.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- High proficiency with technology.
- (Optional) Interest in and knowledge of lean manufacturing.
- (Preferred) Passion for history or crime fiction.
- Fully vaccinated, or plan to be fully vaccinated prior to start date.
About Letterjoy: Founded in 2017, Letterjoy is a subscription service which delivers a curated reproduction of a historic letter (and the context to understand it) to thousands of homes each week. Letterjoy also operates the Dear Holmes brand, which tells monthly Victorian-style mysteries through weekly letters.