Life Safety Services provides Fire and Smoke Damper Inspections, Fire Door Inspections, Firestopping, and installation of UVC lighting in HVAC systems in facilities throughout the United States. Life Safety Services is one of three subsidiaries of LSS Holdings. The other two subsidiaries are Hughes Environmental, which provides commercial duct cleaning, rafter and ceiling, and combustible dust remediation services throughout much of the United States and SafeNetix, an online resource center with training materials.
Life Safety Services is in need of a detailed, analytical and organized individual to serve as a Field Operations Analyst, who will assist the Field Operations Team and Purchasing and Fleet Manager with general administrative, research and project management duties that will help the department reach its efficiency and productivity goals.
• Tracking progress of jobs and field notes in relationship to billing
• Tracking and verifying documentation for jobs
• Review customer reports and progress reports on larger jobs to determine what work still needs to be completed
• Assists the Purchasing and Fleet Manager by identifying equipment needed for jobs and tracking purchase orders.
• May manage some large, complex projects by developing and implementing plans for completing work on time and under budget to maximize the company’s profitability goals
• Other duties as assigned.
Experience & Requirements
• Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
• Accounting knowledge helpful
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
• Advanced knowledge of Excel
• Knowledge and experience in facility safety helpful
• Strong work ethic and team player
EDUCATION / TRAINING REQUIRED:
• BS/BA in Business Management, General Business or Accounting