Supplier Development Intern
The SDE Intern will gain experience in improving the current global Supplier Management system for Littelfuse while mapping out the interactions across functional areas in different regions. This is a remote internship.
About the Job:
- Utilize a MS office app to develop Process Flow Diagrams for existent SM systems – 20%
- Audit and review existent Procedures and Instructions (identify gaps) – 20%
- Create the necessary documentation for missing processes and improve existent methods – 20%
- Develop a Guideline that identifies the key activities associated with each SDE process/step – 20%
- Map out the link between existent process and systems for an integration with ARAS software – 20%
- Other duties as assigned
- Incoming Senior/Graduate level Engineering degree
- MS Office Suite
- Very strong communication skills
- Knowledge on ISO-9001, IATF-16949 standards (desired)
- Strong technical reporting skills
- Ability to resolve issues effectively, efficiently, and systematically
- Self-directed and motivated.
- Attention to detail.
Littelfuse strives to empower associate growth and development in a culture of ongoing collaboration and respect for diverse global perspectives and expertise. Our Core Values – Customer Focus, Integrity, Innovation, Teamwork and Results Driven – supports us on our mission to improve the safety, reliability, efficiency, and performance of our customers’ products and systems.
We are an equal opportunity employer that takes pride in giving every associate the means and courage to make a difference – everywhere, every day.
We offer a competitive salary package and a variety of benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, Disability and Retirement benefits as well as development opportunities like internal Lean Six Sigma Certification.