Application Support Intern (full-time, paid)
Logi Analytics, an insightsoftware company, helps you seamlessly embed custom analytics in your apps—empowering your customers and employees with smarter insights. Logi leverages your existing tech stack, so you can quickly build, manage, and deploy your application. And because Logi supports unlimited customization and white labeling, you have total control to make the application uniquely your own.
Over 2,100 application teams have trusted the Logi platform to help power their businesses with sophisticated analytics capabilities. Logi Analytics is headquartered in McLean, Virginia, with offices in Ireland, England, Ukraine, and China. Learn more about what is possible with Logi at LogiAnalytics.com.
The full-time, paid Application Support Intern will assist existing customers in all aspects of the implementation, use and functional operation of Logi Analytics’ products.
The Application Support Intern will:
· Establish and maintain working relationships with internal teams, including product management, engineers, and support staff
· Maintain current functional and technical knowledge of the Logi Analytics Report product
· Manage and drive competing requests across simultaneous client engagements
· Provide clear and constructive product feedback to product management based on customer requirements
· Help to document best practices in developing and deploying Logi Analytics solutions
· Must be at least a Junior or Senior in an accredited four-year institution, majoring in Computer Science or other relevant field of study
· Previous internships or relevant work experience preferred
· Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills required
· Strong organizational skills with an ability to manage competing client demands, multiple priorities, commitments and projects.
· Strong analytical skills regarding technical and project management issues
· Ability to troubleshoot technical issues to determine an appropriate path to resolution.
· Knowledge of modern database systems (SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL)
· SQL query writing
· Basic networking skills, to include operating systems and OS security interactions
· Basic knowledge of RESTful API interaction/communication
· IIS Web server setup and configuration
· Basic knowledge of MVC5 / WebForms / EntityFramework
· Solid foundation in C#, .Net Framework/ .Net Core
· Azure/AWS, Docker, Linux experience preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.