Brief Description of Position:
Intern position with responsibility for working with the departments to ensure compliance, maintenance & monitoring of the CSC’s Quality Programs (GQS).
· Responsible for monitoring portion control and coordinating chef tables.
· Audit, assess, train and coach CSC personnel on Quality System and HACCP procedures
· Accompany and assist QA Supervisor on local vendor inspections/audits.
· Assist QA Supervisor in investigation and response to all alleged food-borne incidents
· Administer and monitor routine microbiological testing program
· Conduct monthly HACCP Audit and assess HACCP program compliance by reviewing and
analyzing daily HACCP logs and management checklists to determine consistent fulfillment of the required HACCP SOP and assist QA Supervisor in the development of action plans to correct areas of non-compliance
· Monitor and maintain records of pest control program and other related contract services and supplies
· Collect and monitor all quality documentation, i.e., chef table, portion control, equipment handling, and food safety handling and maintain records as required.
· Enter monthly GQS information into CAQS and submit to HDQ Quality Department
Education and Experience:
· College Student Majoring in Food Hygiene/Food Science
· HACCP experience preferred
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
· Ability to work with minimum supervision
· Strong analytical, verbal, written, interpersonal and organizational skills
· Detail oriented
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment with large groups – must be flexible