Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for designing, developing, and implementing complex business processes using the Appian platform, with supervision
- Responsible for implementation of components and integrations
- Responsible for meeting all expectations around quality, velocity, and utilization, as well as participating and help others participate as an active member of the Macedon community
- Participate in client meetings, such as backlog refinement, with oversight.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience and Education
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or Computer Engineering from a US accredited institution
- Zero to two years of experience
- Conceptual understanding of platform software architecture and performance implications
- Preference for strong development background with Java, Python, or similar
- Preference for direct experience with industry architectures/technologies including J2EE, SQL, ESBs, Web APIs, and related technologies
**Signing bonus available for qualified candidates**
Macedon Technologies is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, veteran status or sexual orientation. We are committed to ensuring that all aspects of employment – including recruitment, promotion, compensation, benefits and training – are based on equal employment opportunity principles. Macedon Technologies participates in E-Verify.