Starting salary up to $80,000.00 and a $5,000 signing bonus available for qualified candidates.
Combine your passion for coding with your love for problem solving to deliver in-depth business solutions to our clients. At Macedon you are more than a coder, you will be an expert!
Grow with us!
Macedon trains you to become an elite advisor in both strategic business results and our core technology platforms. You will thrive in a fun, fast paced environment, delivering state of the art solutions for our clients across a wide variety of industries. At Macedon, you will be more than a “Programmer” or “Software Developer” or even “Coder” – you will collaborate with businesses to understand their problems and resolve them quickly by working on dynamic teams in tandem with clients, surrounded by and led by the best in our industry.
Who are we?
Macedon is a fast-growing technical consulting firm with offices in Washington, DC and Austin, TX – though you can work anywhere in the US. We solve business problems by building on top of the Appian platform in a robust and Agile manner. Our Software Developer Consultants architect, develop, and deliver creative solutions that help transform the way our clients do business. The result is more efficient, transparent, and accountable business processes, which leads to happier people.
To learn more about our Mission and Values, check us out at: About Us | Macedon Technologies.
What are we looking for?
We are seeking team members who are passionate about finding solutions to complex problems. You must be naturally curious, knowledge-seeking, collaborative, and dedicated. You must love technology and have a willingness to learn.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Must attend a robust Appian training and working knowledge bootcamp, and actively keep up to date with each release
- Responsible for designing, developing, and implementing complex business processes using the Appian platform, with supervision
- Work as a trusted team member to meet client expectations and support your colleagues
- Responsible for meeting all expectations around quality, velocity, and utilization, as well as participating and help others participate as an active member of the Macedon community
- Participate in client meetings, such as backlog refinement, with oversight
- Other duties as assigned
Experience and Education
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Zero to two years of experience
- Preference for consulting experience
- Preference for strong development background with Java, C++, or similar object-oriented programming experience
- Previous Appian knowledge or experience is a plus, but not needed; we will train you
As a member of Macedon Technologies, you will have access to full-service benefits that will allow you to make the choices that best fit your circumstances and lifestyle.
- Remote work environment
- Unlimited paid time off
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Pet Insurance
- Mental health resources
- Fun and flexible environment
**Macedon Technologies accepts OPT Candidates**
Macedon Technologies is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, gender identity, disability, veteran status or sexual orientation. We are committed to ensuring that all aspects of employment – including recruitment, promotion, compensation, benefits and training – are based on equal employment opportunity principles. Macedon Technologies participates in E-Verify.