Are you interested in working in the tech industry but don’t want to be tied to a desk all day? Roadview Inc. is the place for you! As a Field System Operator, you can gain hands on geospatial experience with 3D pavement technology, mobile LiDAR, and geospatial data equipment all while experiencing the road trip of a lifetime. We provide the highest quality data and information services for the transportation industry. Innovation is our passion!
You will be able to see the sites, collect cutting-edge mobile data, and live with minimum expenses! Our company provides paid training, daily per diem for food, generous weekly hotel budget, 401(k) retirement and great medical insurance just to name a few perks!
What you’ll do:
- Drive company vehicles and operate cutting-edge mobile mapping collection equipment to gather quality and accurate data of roads and highways
- Navigate through different regions of the US: urban, rural, unfamiliar areas, sometimes under adverse traffic conditions- all while maintaining strict safety standards and maintaining proper data collection methods
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues that arise in the field; you’ll be trained and have support of our in-house technicians and specialists
- Travel within the United States with deployments averaging 8-12 weeks in duration
Check out these benefits and perks!
- Travel the US with another employee while deployed
- Sightsee within 100 miles of collection area
- Pay at $14/hr PLUS 1.5x overtime pay up to 60 hours
- Generous daily per diem to cover food and other expenses
- Weekly hotel budget provided (that means minimal living expenses at home!)
- Company provides housing during training
- No relocation required
- Employer paid health and dental insurances
- Retirement plan: 401k plus matching
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) options
- Short & long term disability and life insurance options
- Paid vacation, holidays and personal time
- Opportunity to advance in the company
- Gain invaluable hands-on problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Pre-employment drug screening
- Basic understanding of GPS
- Bachelor’s degree in Geography, GIS, Geosciences or STEM
- Basic understanding of LiDAR and remote sensing
For more information, please visit https://www.mandli.com/fso/.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
Keywords: GIS entry level geography environmental studies geology geographic information systems field travel new grad STEM driving veteran road warrior remote sensing tech technician geospatial