Web & Graphic Design Intern
Position Dates: 8-10 weeks over the summer, dates flexible
Hours: Up to 25 hours/week, days flexible
Location: Hybrid with potential for fully remote
Seeking a creative, dynamic and driven student who is interested in supporting the marketing efforts of the Maryland Chamber of Commerce. Must have web development and graphic design capabilities, experience with WordPress and Adobe Creative Cloud and think like a marketer. Strong attention to detail and organizational skills required. Be part of a fast-paced team that will foster your developing skills and work collaboratively to achieve our goal: Making Maryland work better for all Marylanders. Learn more about the Maryland Chamber at https://mdchamber.org
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Aid in creating a revised wireframe for our website
· Make updates, revisions and create new interactive and dynamic content for our website (WordPress)
· Upgrade SEO of our website
· Use Google Analytics to track performance
· Work within WPEngine to improve website performance
· Assist the marketing and communications team with ongoing marketing efforts for the Chamber, through alignment of written content with creative design
Prerequisites: Student must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate level program in web development, design, marketing or other related field and must have at least 2 years of college experience.
Apply: Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 16.