We’re seeking a highly talented and driven DIGITAL INTERN to help us build, update and maintain platforms across professional sports, luxury and fashion brands and DOW 30 clientele.
Are you passionate about using technology to solve real business problems? Are you a motivated individual who’s looking to showcase your database skills as part of a team managing digital content? Are you a detailed-oriented professional looking to help a game-changing company exceed client expectations?
Heritage Werks is a content agency — specializing in one of the most exciting spaces to hit marketers since social media. We’re growing rapidly and have a great opportunity for a Digital Intern based out of our Suwanee, Georgia headquarters.
- Oversee daily addition of content to the various client platforms including metadata tagging and content organization
- Responsible for assigning appropriate metadata for assets and ensuring accurate usage rights
- Assist with curation and organization of large amounts of assets and digital content transferred from client servers, external sources and vendors
- Create new user accounts with specific privileges based on user levels, groups and permissions
- Perform daily system checks to ensure DAMs are functioning properly
- Work with a team of database managers and digital coordinators to reach department goals
- Conduct regularly scheduled calls with clients
- Provide management with updates and status reports for current projects
- Assist with QA for major releases and updates to DAMs
- Assist in generating statistics reports for monthly downloads and active users to inform analytics of DAM usage
- 1 year of experience in Digital Asset Management
- Strong technical background including one or more of the following: digital asset management systems, database management, user experience/user interface design, rich media file formats (image, audio and video) and server-side functionality.
- Excellent oral and written communicator with ability to work with a team of diverse personalities
- Outstanding attention to detail and commitment to excellence
- Able to work independently and efficiently within tight deadlines while remaining composed under pressure
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud products, Excel, file conversions and transcoding
- Ability to adapt to changing technologies and trends in the DAM industry
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Experienced with both Windows and Macintosh computer platforms
Job Types: Full-time, 3-4 Month Internship
Pay: $15.00 – $18.00 per hour