Mechdyne is one of the world’s leading providers of innovative audio, visual, and information technologies. We serve a global client base that includes a significant percentage of Fortune 500 companies, in a variety of fields and industries, such as oil and gas, university research, product design, manufacturing, government research, and training. To ensure our clients succeed, we provide comprehensive, customized solutions that include AV/IT hardware integration, technical services, virtual reality, software and consulting.
Our systems and technology support client efficiency, collaboration, and interaction. This position requires robust attention to detail and unwavering customer service while ensuring that up-time and functionality of the installed technology are not affected. Also, they will be responsible for supporting advanced collaboration systems for energy industry professionals who rely on this equipment to make business decisions. Mechdyne is looking for audio/visual (A/V) professionals who are interested in leading a team while also driving and supporting client success. As part of the onboarding process for this role, the Supervisor would partake in Technician duties for the first six to twelve months.
- Work with cutting-edge technology, including video conferencing, high performance computer graphics applications, computing equipment, networked visualization, streaming video, fiber-optics communications, analog signal transmission equipment, meeting space control systems, and facilities integration
- Work hand-in-hand with specialists at client facilities to ensure they are able to make immediate and critical decisions while using the technology without having to worry about down-time and functionality
- Enjoy variety in your work, which includes elements of customer service and interaction, equipment setup, trouble shooting, and repair
- Provide regular tracking and reporting in the issue resolution software system
- Grow professionally through ongoing training, certification programs, and continued learning
- Show ability to lead a team
- Meet performance goals and objectives set by management
- Leadership experience (training and managing)
- Hands-on technology hardware troubleshooting experience
- Experience in technical support
- Experience with ticketing and issue tracking
- Solid and demonstrable experience and skill in building client relationships
- The position may require relocation
Additional experience with the following would also be desirable:
- Teleconferencing and Video Conferencing management
- Projection technology management and maintenance
- ITIL Framework certification
- Generic Software and Linux troubleshooting experience
- Audio system installation and calibration
- Help desk and remote troubleshooting experience
- Developing, implementing, and assessing team performance metrics
We are proud to help organizations around the world. It’s essential to us that we help solve problems for the greater good and make a difference on the local level. Our commitment to the communities in which we live and work is a longstanding part of our culture.
Statistics show that women, veterans, individuals with disabilities and minorities will not apply to a job if they believe they will not meet all of the listed requirements of a job. Don’t be a statistic. We encourage all backgrounds to apply.
Mechdyne offers an exciting work environment that is continually evolving, with competitive salaries, and a generous benefits package, including performance incentives. Our selection process includes personality and aptitude assessments.
Mechdyne is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment. Mechdyne will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which non-US work visa sponsorship will be provided.