In this role, you have the opportunity to
Develop automation for and test cutting edge embedded processor systems.
You are responsible for
- Reviewing existing automation scripts and executing scripts on a target system
- Updating and enhancing existing scripts
- Manually executing test cases
- Assisting with lab management, updating equipment database
You are a part of
A highly technical and collaborative software quality assurance team that verifies the quality of product software and ensures it meets our customer’s expectations.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Completed sophomore or junior year toward a BS degree in a computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering or related field
- Experience with at least one of the following programming / scripting languages: C, C++, Python, Ruby, bash
- Familiarity with the following operating systems: Windows, Linux
- Hands-on experience with electronics equipment
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Collaborative development with version control tools such as Git is a plus
Why should you join Mercury Systems?
Mercury Systems is the leader in making trusted, secure mission-critical technologies profoundly more accessible to the aerospace and defense industries. Optimized for customer and mission success, our innovative solutions power more than 300 critical aerospace and defense programs. Headquartered in Andover, Mass., and with manufacturing and design facilities around the world, Mercury specializes in engineering, adapting and manufacturing new solutions purpose-built to meet the industry’s current and emerging high-tech needs. Our employees are committed to Innovation that Matters®.
We are committed to making Mercury a great place to work, no matter where our employees are located. We offer a casual and enjoyable atmosphere that allows employees to learn and grow. We help and care for one another and work as one to achieve results for us and for our customers. We value communication and transparency, and strive to foster two-way dialogue at all levels of the organization. We are committed to lifelong learning, offering comprehensive skills training and tuition reimbursement. Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or you are an experienced professional, it’s important to us that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Mercury Systems is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Mercury Systems is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the number below.
Click here read about our recent press release and how Mercury Systems was named to Fortune Magazine’s list of 100 Fastest-Growing Companies.
Click Here to learn about OFCCP