Metron, Inc. ORCA Division is seeking an entry-level operations and systems analyst to assist in the establishment of its emerging office in Charleston, SC. Metron employs its simulation system products in support of real-time operations, experimentation, distributed simulation and wargaming, and the acquisition analysis process. The successful candidate will participate in the test, evaluation, and employment of analytic and simulation tools while interacting and communicating directly with customers and stakeholders. Candidates must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- BS or MS in Math, Physics, Data Analysis, Statistics, Engineering, Operations Research, or a related field
- Experience in analysis using Model-Based Systems Engineering and modeling & simulation tools – preferably of defense programs – via academia, industry, government, or military service is preferred but not required
- Demonstrated competency in complex problem solving using a variety of information technologies
- Demonstrate effective communication and presentation skills, a short technical presentation will be part of the interview process
- US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED, successful candidates will be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- Travel: up to 25%
Candidates must attend two to four weeks of training in San Diego, California or Reston, Virginia
Candidates must be able to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI clearance
Position Location: North Charleston, SC
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. Metron, Inc. takes affirmative action in support of its policy to and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor