Michels Corporation engages 8,000 people and 14,000 pieces of heavy equipment in our insatiable drive to be the best. Our work improves lives. Find out how an Internship with Michels Corporation can impact yours.
As an intern, your key responsibilities will be to serve as project support by planning, organizing, and implementing project management principles, to support field operations of assigned project(s), prepare, process, maintain files, correspondence, schedules, reports, and billings, and develop and maintain relationships with clients and project staff at all points of the project.
- We are consistently ranked among the top 10% of Engineering News-Record’s Top 400 Contractors
- Our steady, strategic growth revolves around a commitment to quality
- We are family owned and operated
- We invest an average of $5,000 per employee on training each year
- We reward hard work and dedication with limitless opportunities
- We believe it is everyone’s responsibility to promote safety, regardless of job titles.
What it takes:
- Current pursuit of a degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or a related field.
- A valid driver license for the type(s) of vehicles you may be driving and an acceptable driving record
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, project management, and estimating software(preferred)
- You thrive in fast-paced environments under tight deadlines
- You relish new challenges and evolving technology
- You enjoy collaborating and communicating with your teammates
- You like to know your efforts are noticed and appreciated
- You deliver exemplary customer service through interactions with others
- You have a strong attention to detail