The Treasury Technology team at Millennium is responsible for creating the systems required by the Treasury, Counterparty Risk, and Treasury Operations Departments. These systems cover Margin, Cash and Collateral Management, Treasury Operations, and Equity Finance; they are used across the firm by a range of users including Treasury analysts, Front Office users, Portfolio Managers, and Senior Management.
- Work across a global technology organization to solve business problems.
- Face off to global business stakeholders to drive requirements and manage projects.
- Own delivery timelines for Treasury applications and projects.
- Hands on programming experience with an understanding of Object Oriented Programming, Design patterns, Service Oriented Architecture, Concurrency, and SOLID principals.
- Hands-on .NET experience, including C#, ASP.NET MVC, and ASP.NET WEB API.
- Experience working in FinTech; familiarity with Capital Markets concepts and operational structure is a plus
- Recent ownership of one or more large software system and experience managing end-to-end application lifecycle
- Good problem solving and analytic skills.
- Proven ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment; self-starter, energetic, independent work ethic.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with enterprises databases such as MS SQL Server, Sybase, or Oracle.
- Experience working with continuous delivery tools.
- Experience with message or service oriented architectures.
- Experience building/enhancing SDLC and Agile development methodologies.