The Capital Development and Investor Relations department focuses on actively managing and engaging with hundreds of investor relationships ranging across a myriad of prospective and existing investors. Relationships are maintained via high-touch engagement throughout the limited partner lifecycle. We seek to align capital with long-term business planning, and differentiate the Firm, and ourselves, by building thoughtful client-centric relationships.
As a summer intern, you will work closely with various members of our global team and will have opportunities to focus on projects that support our collective efforts.
- Research and assist with efforts to map asset allocators globally
- Preparing internal reports in excel and powerpoint that analyze Millennium specific data and compare to broader market participants
- Working closely with Capital Development and Investor relations team on technology enabled efforts and projects that support our strategy planning
- Various other efforts in support of the team
Qualifications, Skills and Requirements
- Rising seniors who are interested in a future career at a top-tier alternative asset management firm
- Cumulative GPA of 3.2 and above
- Excellent problem-solving, communication, teamwork and analytical skills
- Excellent, planning and organizational skills
- Strong outlook, excel, word and power point skills
- Client-service focused
- Strong written and oral communication skills