Corporate Technology develops systems and processes to support the core infrastructure functions within the firm including Treasury, Middle Office, Operations, Finance and Compliance.
- Working with business partners to define workflow and data governance policies for our Enterprise Static Data repositories
- Building and integrating development tools to enhance our software development process
- Evaluating and implementing new data warehousing technologies throughout the firm
Qualifications, Skills and Requirements
- Rising seniors or Master’s students entering their final year who are interested in a future career at a top-tier alternative asset financial services firm.
- Major in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or other Technology focus preferred
- Proficiency in one or more scripting languages preferred
- Experience with programming languages and databases (i.e. C# .NET, Java, Python, Angular)
- Knowledge of SQL preferred
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 and above required
- Excellent problem-solving, communication, teamwork and analytical skills
- Strong technical skills (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)