Job Function Summary
- The candidate will be based in New York and responsible for supporting the Global ECM team, especially as it relates to SPACs, PIPEs, CBs, Privates and Public offerings as it relates to deal processing and execution.
- The ideal candidate is currently attending at a top-tier university, has the potential to be quantitatively sound, displays strong interpersonal skills, plays well on a team and is looking for an opportunity to translate their strong academic record into a collaborative full-time work environment. An internship level position at one of the leading investment management firms globally with exposure to the equity capital markets landscape should be a great foray into the world of finance for the candidate.
- Send out deal termsheets, relay order book messages, process indications and help with allocations
- Compile daily and weekly summaries of transaction activity and the deal calendar
- Wallcross relevant PM teams on otw transactions
- Perform detailed analysis on transactions as it relates to volume and performance trends as well as specific ECM products
- Make sure logistics of 1×1 management meetings with corporates go smoothly
- Implement and leverage technology solutions, working within the current ECM framework
- A willingness to learn about the financial services landscape – in particular companies, markets and securities
- A desire to get hands dirty and learn about ECM transactions
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to perform under pressure and balance tasks/assignments
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal with a high level of maturity
- Rising senior at a top-tier university/college required