Execution Services – utilizes a wide set of proprietary in-house and external tools to facilitate best execution across various global markets while maintaining an array of trading and execution relationships with the various market participants (brokers, liquidity centers).
Within this department, the Trading & Execution optimization & Analytics team seeks to ensure that the firm is achieving its investment goals in the most efficient manner.
- Working with the team as they execute across a variety of initiatives.
- Owning, building and refining component pieces of larger platform deliverables.
- Manipulation, cleansing and analysis of large datasets
- Modeling, back testing and scenario analysis of trading related data.
- Gaining exposure to how investment decisions are made and how the firm executes them
- Working and collaborating with other teams within Execution services around process improvements and enhancements.
Qualifications, Skills and Requirements
- Rising seniors who are interested in a future career at a top-tier alternative asset financial services firm.
- Technical degree with a focus on Computer Science, Applied Math/Statistics or Engineering/AI
- Cumulative GPA of 3.5 and above.
- Strong computer skills, with coding experience a significant advantage (KDB, Java)
- Excellent problem solving, communication and analytical skills.
- Can work independently and in a collaborative environment.
- Detail oriented with ability to multi task and take direction
- Adaptive to changing priorities and ability to respond effectively to urgent requests