We offer software engineering internships in the following areas within Technology:
Equities Technology is responsible for development and day-to-day support of the technology platform that enables our businesses to electronically trade most asset classes globally and to manage risk and P&L. Functions include Algorithmic Execution Services, Market Connectivity, Market Data, Quality Assurance, Trade Capture, and Risk Management.
- MDAT – order execution data analysis and curation
- Colo Trading analysis – Write scripts to generate reports on performance of Ion and other post-trade analytics
- Equity RV research tools
Qualifications, Skills and Requirements
- Rising seniors or Master’s students entering their final year who are interested in a future career at a top-tier alternative asset financial services firm.
- Major in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or other Technology focus preferred
- Proficiency in one or more scripting languages preferred
- Experience with programming languages and databases (i.e. Python, Pandas, R, SQL, other DB tech)
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 and above required
- Excellent problem-solving, communication, teamwork and analytical skills
- Strong technical skills (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)