We are looking for new campus hires who are intensely curious about what it takes to create commercially viable, leading market web products and mobile applications. Our Associate Software Engineers must love the challenge of figuring out how all the moving parts of a digital product work and enjoy handling the inevitable surprises with an “I can fix that” attitude. Interns work side-by-side with veteran engineers and will work directly with our clients on product solutions for some well known brands.
This position is ideally suited for a technology enthusiast who is passionate, smart, creative, and proactive. Programming experience is not required, but the applicant should be excited to learn and develop new technology skills on the fly. New hires should also expect to contribute to our flexible corporate culture such as enjoying lunch as a team and going to company-sponsored happy hours after work on Fridays.
Our Ideal Candidates
- Will soon be graduates who have a passion for learning new technology and building “first of their kind” public facing web products and mobile applications
- Are majoring in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Applied Mathematics, Mathematics, Physics, or even Liberal Arts majors who are technically savvy and have a love for technology
- Are looking for a full time opportunity starting Summer 2020
- Have the desire to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment
- Have excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Can collaborate with team members and clients
- Have excellent problem solving skills
- Have the desire to be accountable for deliverables
- Readily learn and apply new development technologies
- Can work on multiple projects simultaneously and meet key deadlines
* Must be eligible to work in United States (US Citizenship/Permanent Residency required)