Our Analyst Program offers a unique experience on Wall Street. As a Summer Analyst in the Life Sciences Group, you will gain significant exposure to deal activity across products with clients ranging from large-cap pharma & public biotech companies to early stage, VC-backed private companies. The dedicated program allows for in depth exposure to the Life Sciences vertical and a high level of responsibility as you lay the foundation for your career. Our Firm’s culture is one of partnership, creativity, optimism and hard work. We are passionate about our business and our culture, and look to attract, retain and develop individuals who share that same ambition.
Moelis & Company Summer Analysts are expected to assume significant levels of responsibility requiring intellectual curiosity, motivation and analytical aptitude. At our Firm you will not be defined by your job title, but by the contributions you make and the enthusiasm you bring to the work we do. The day-to-day responsibilities of a Summer Analyst include:
- Preparing client presentations and interacting with senior bankers and clients
- Financial analysis and modeling of various valuation and transaction scenarios
- Monitoring and analyzing public and private biotechnology companies
- Conducting company-specific investment research across a range of biopharmaceutical subcategories including different therapeutic areas and emerging technologies
- Building and maintaining Life Sciences-specific presentations and analysis across products including M&A, Licensing, IPOs and SPACs
Moelis & Company Summer Analysts participate in a 10-week summer internship. All Summer Analysts enjoy educational and social events to help establish a better understanding of both the industry and the Firm. Moelis & Company’s Summer Analysts participate in a one-week training program that includes financial modeling and valuation training.
To be considered, you must:
- Apply through the Moelis & Company
- Currently be enrolled in an undergraduate college or university with a graduation date between December 2022 and July 2023
- Maintain an exceptional academic record; preference for a dual-degree in a science-related field and/or prior experience in relevant areas of the Life Sciences industry
- Strong desire to help Life Sciences companies raise capital and consider transformative strategic actions
- Proven ability to work well on a team
- Entrepreneurial, resourceful, and self-motivated
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, age, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, political affiliation, citizenship status, genetic information, disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and any other applicable law), or any other characteristic or status protected under any applicable US, state or other law.