About Morning Consult:
Morning Consult is a global data intelligence company delivering insights on what people think in real time. By surveying tens of thousands across the globe every single day, Morning Consult is unmatched in scale and speed: It determines the true measure of what people think and how their decisions impact business, politics and the economy. Industry leaders rely on Morning Consult’s proprietary technology and analysis for real-time, intelligent data to transform information into a competitive advantage.
Morning Consult is looking to hire an entrepreneurial, business-oriented intern to support a broad range of initiatives and analyses. As an intern on the Strategy team, those in this role can expect to work on quantitative and qualitative projects that cut across company divisions. Interns should be comfortable working independently on a variety of tasks that might include market and competitive research projects, product and process documentation, and supporting data analysis. Success in this role requires strong attention to detail, the ability to synthesize disparate findings in a clear format, and discipline to stay focused among competing priorities.
Key Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Create collateral that documents product features, business processes, and methodology
- Help perform quantitative analysis of survey, internal company, or other data sets as needed
- Conduct and synthesize qualitative market, competitor, and industry research
- Assist on ad hoc strategy projects as needed
We view this section as a guide, not a checklist. We encourage you to apply even if you don’t satisfy every single bullet on this list!
- Strong ethos of professionalism; rapid and thorough execution of tasks
- Effective and active communicator, both written and verbal
- Analytical, intellectually curious, able to distill information into a coherent narrative
- Rigorous attention to detail
- Team-player, eager to collaborate across departments
- Data analysis skills a plus (but not required); especially excel and/or R
- Willing to take feedback, learn and grow; an ethos of continuous self-improvement
We are committed to a work environment that is inclusive to all and free of discrimination. It is our policy to be an equal opportunity employer without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, ability, citizenship status or any other factors prohibited by law. Morning Consult will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals.