The Marketing Department of MSAB has an opening for an undergraduate internship based in MSAB’s HQ in Stockholm, Sweden or at the North American regional office in Arlington, VA, USA.
MSAB is a global leader in mobile forensic technology used by examiners and investigators to extract, decode and analyze data from mobile devices. Our software and hardware products are used by law enforcement, security, defense and intelligence agencies in more than 140 countries. From frontline users to experts in the labs, MSAB helps our customers investigate crime, gather intelligence, investigate fraud and fight corruption.
MSAB´s core beliefs:
- Pioneers in mobile forensics
- Top performance, evolving, rising to challenges and sharing our vast knowledge
- Friendly workplace, a happy employee means happy colleagues and clients
- Responsible for our customers, through honest and ethical work
As a Marketing Automation Intern, you’ll work closely with the Marketing Technologist & Analyst and other members of the global marketing team to help implement the full potential of MSAB’s marketing automation tools and implement the goals of the company’s digital transformation project. You will combine thoughtful analysis and creative thinking to assist in implementing effective lead nurturing campaigns and act as a key player in implementing a new set of business processes and martech stack at MSAB.
We’ll expect you to manage your time and energy effectively, reliably follow through on your commitments, and continually grow and apply your skills and knowledge for the benefit of your teams and clients. You will be guided throughout the internship to bring you up to speed and help you not only accomplish our internal goals, but to also provide you with valuable knowledge about marketing and marketing automation in the process.
- Time Commitment: The internship requires a full-time commitment of 40 hours per week.
- Internship Duration: Internships are a 10-week period (full-time). Summer interns are expected to start by June 18, 2021., but dates are flexible.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assist with development and implementation of automated marketing programs and workflows, landing pages and target lists created within our automation platform, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, and customer success teams to ensure successful integration of marketing automation as part of the overall customer experience
- Assist with developing landing page, email, and subscription center templates
- Assists with email sends including creation, targeting, QA and deployment, ensuring emails deploy correctly
- Monitor journey and campaign execution metrics, tracking and analyzing performance to generate insights to share back with cross functional teams focused on client engagement
- Help establish and monitor KPIs and to provide performance analysis, including recommendations to improve outcomes
- Support efforts to implement new platform features and integrations to successfully deliver and improve marketing automation and reporting capabilities
- Assist with segmentation strategy of email database to support various marketing programs
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds. What’s most important to us is that you share MSAB’S core values and demonstrate the following characteristics:
- You love roles that blend creativity with thoughtful analysis
- You’re intellectually curious
- You’re highly detail-oriented and enjoy quality control
- When presented with a challenge, your first instinct is to dive-in and aggressively self-educate to figure it out. You aren’t afraid to ask questions, but you don’t want handholding
- You can manage your time and energy effectively to get things done, sometimes under tight deadlines
- You enjoy collaborating with and learning from peers in other disciplines
- You’re a relentless self-educator who enjoys putting new ideas to the test in the real world
STRONG CANDIDATES WILL ALSO HAVE:
- At least one prior marketing internship
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Experienced in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, and a functional knowledge of HTML
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Bonus: Work experience in a role that required analysis, problem-solving, and strong communication skills
- Bonus: A working knowledge of marketing fundamentals
- Bonus: Exposure to or experience with marketing automation platforms and CRMs, including but not limited to: Microsoft Dynamics 365, Hubspot, Pardot, or Marketo