THESE ROLES ARE IN DALLAS, TX & TAMPA,FL
Here at mthree, we pair talented people with leading global businesses. Kick-start your tech career and work onsite with a leading investment bank as a Mainframe Engineer.
Our 24-month program begins with 4 weeks of free, paid training and career coaching, where you will learn everything, you need to hit the ground running from day one.
Whether you are a professional transitioning from the military, or someone just looking to break into the technical field, we are confident that we can help you take the next step in your career.
After you’ve completed training, we’ll hire you and you’ll start your placement with one of our clients. By being an mthree employee, you’ll benefit from pay-rises every 6 months, on-going specialist training opportunities and a vibrant social calendar (once lockdown restrictions are eased!).
You also never have to worry about training bonds, exit fees, or using your GI Bill during or after your time with us.
Our primary goal is to provide opportunities to veterans and other talented individuals from an array of backgrounds and help them land a great job with an established organization.
What you’ll do:
Mainframe and COBOL have been around since the early days of computing and are heavily utilized in industries that require massive data crunching and security, such as banking – this means that there’s a large demand for Mainframe Engineers within these industries.
What you learn in this field will help you pivot to other career opportunities in computing and programming and keep you steadily employed due to high demand for this skillset.
As a Mainframe Engineer, you’ll:
- Review, analyze, and modify programming systems including coding, testing, debugging, and installing for large computer systems within the organization.
- Maintain and develop online and batch application programs alongside developing disaster recovery plans.
Whilst in the mthree academy, you’ll learn the features, structures and formats for the technologies needed to enter the role successfully. This includes:
o MVS, TSO ISPF
What you need:
- 2 or 4 year degree within a STEM or Business major (Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree)
- 3.0 GPA or higher
- An analytical mindset with a thirst to build a career in tech.
- A quick thinker and problem solver that operates well in demanding and high environments.
- A strong aptitude for technology with the ability to pick up new skills in a speedy fashion.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Eligibility to work in the USA without the need of sponsorship in the future.
What you’ll receive:
- Fully paid, in-depth and interactive training with a diverse group of like-minded people, delivered by experts with working knowledge of the field.
- For military veterans you will have access to a dedicated Veteran employee engagement team to help you with anything you may need during the 24 months.
- For recent graduates, we have a dedicated employee engagement team focused on providing all the support and resources you will need to succeed throughout your time with mthree.
- A competitive salary
- Pay increases every 6 months
- A flexible benefits package including gym membership
- Ongoing training and pastoral care
- Invaluable industry experience and the opportunity to start a career in a desirable and competitive industry
To be considered for this role, you must be open to relocating throughout the US. Please get in touch for more information on our program and roles.
We take great pride in supporting our veteran community and celebrating the diversity of each and every individual who contributes to making mthree the company it is today and will be in the future. We value diversity both within mthree and with our partner companies, and we’re proud to provide an environment where all our colleagues can flourish by promoting a strong culture of equality but most importantly, inclusion. We never want people to change – only add to the amazing mix of people that work for mthree.