***THESE ROLES ARE LOCATED IN NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK***
About the job
Here at mthree, we pair talented graduates with leading global businesses. We’re always on the lookout for ambitious graduates to join the mthree Alumni Graduate Program, kick-starting your tech career within an entry-level C#/.Net Developer role and working onsite with a leading Fortune 500 Organization with locations and roles in New York City, New York.
Our 24-month graduate program begins with 6 weeks of paid training and career coaching, where you will learn everything you need to hit the ground running as a software developer.
After you’ve completed the paid training, you will start onsite as a C#/.Net Developer, with a global organization.
What you’ll do:
If successful, you’ll work with a leading investment bank, as a C#/.Net software developer, designing, developing and maintaining complex applications in a global team environment.
You will work with key stakeholders across the business to create, test and improve the applications that play a fundamental role in the company’s daily operations. You will work across the software development lifecycle, gaining essential grounding in handling requirements, support and maintenance, while following an Agile methodology to constantly strive for better results and becoming indispensable to your team.
What you need:
· B.S., Computer Science or within a STEM related subject
· 3.0 GPA or higher
· OOP development experience
· Frontend experience, academic and/or professionally
· Solid software engineering principles (data structures, OO, design patterns, multithreading)
· Good trouble shooting and debugging skills
· Understanding of the formal software development lifecycle (SDLC)
· Understanding of test-driven development
What you’ll receive:
· Fully paid, in-depth and interactive training with a diverse group of like-minded graduates, delivered by experts with working knowledge of the field.
· A competitive graduate salary
· Pay increases every 6 months
· A flexible benefits package including gym membership
· Ongoing training and pastoral care
· Invaluable industry experience and the opportunity to start a career in a desirable and competitive industry
To be considered for this role, you must have full right to work in the USA.
We take great pride in celebrating the diversity of each and every individual who contributes to making mthree the company it is today and will be in the future. We value diversity both within mthree and with our partner companies, and we’re proud to provide an environment where all our colleagues can flourish by promoting a strong culture of equality but most importantly, inclusion. We never want people to change – only add to the amazing mix of people that work for mthree.