Please find all details of this paid full-time internship as well as the link to apply here: USAJOBS – Job Announcement
Applications must be received through USAJobs via the link above.
The NASA Office of Inspector General (OIG) conducts audits, reviews, and investigations of NASA programs and operations to prevent and detect fraud, waste, abuse, and mismanagement and to assist NASA management in promoting economy, efficiency, and effectiveness.
This position is in NASA’s Pathways Intern Program which provides students with the opportunity to explore NASA OIG careers and gain meaningful developmental work experience. We are seeking an intern to focus on IT Auditing.
- This vacancy is open to students pursuing a wide range of degrees in Information Technology fields.
- This position is part of the NASA’s OIG Pathways Intern Employment Program (IEP) which is a formal training program.
- Participants complete assigned duties, tasks, and developmental activities specified in the Program.
- Work under the guidance of senior employees performing increasingly advanced research and assessments of NASA information technology programs and developing analytical techniques to evaluate findings.
- Based on this research and analysis, participants may be asked to prepare detailed reports and presentations.
- Specific duties will be dependent upon the assigned occupational specialty in preparation for more difficult tasks.