NCQA’s latest addition to its leadership team is a signal. It signals NCQA really is transforming-improving-applying its expertise in quality measurement to the ever-growing role of technology in health care. NCQA named physician, digital health entrepreneur and growth executive Brad Ryan, MD, as its first-ever Chief Product Officer. Dr. Ryan will lead NCQA’s pioneering work in digital quality transformation and manage growth and evolution of its existing health care measurement, evaluation and improvement programs.
“We have an incredible opportunity to lead the transformation to deliver better measures,” said Dr. Ryan, “to create more relevant insights at the point of care, ease the administrative burden for clinicians and all at lower costs.”
“For an industry seeking trusted and universal quality transparency to maximize value-based payments,” he adds. “NCQA is well positioned to provide next-generation solutions.”
Are you ready to join this team and be a part of this exciting development? If you have the following qualifications apply now!
The SE will provide Solutions and Application Engineering leadership for Digital Solutions offerings (technology-based or technology enabled external customer offerings) and bridge the gap between internal and external customer needs and solution architecture, design, and delivery to meet those needs. The SE will design and implement solutions, from early development prototypes to customer-driven deliverables.
This person will need to comprehend business strategies and requirements and develop necessary designs and plans to ensure projects and solutions satisfy those needs and will act as a contributing member of the project team from project inception to completion.
Drive Digital Solutions product requirements, design, definition, architecture, engineering and development within agile product development teams.
Technology voice in Go-To-Market Strategy Development
- Market Insights and Competitive Assessment
- Value Proposition
- Segments and Targets
- Pricing Model / Pricing Strategy
- Solutions Evangelism and Sales Support
Education and Skillset:
- BA or BS
- [5-10]+ years of customer facing Solutions Engineering or Application Development, preferably within healthcare.
- Experience leading a successful B2B technology (SaaS) product from concept through to scale market adoption
- Cloud- and platform-based architecture and design experience, including knowledge of and experience with common services such as those in MS Azure DevOps
- Strong existing network of external stakeholders, experts, and digital health organizations (partners, talent sources, etc.)
- Knowledge of relevant industry technologies and approaches (e.g., CQL, ELM, clinical applications, HL7/FHIR standards and/ or demonstration projects, open source and standards communities)
- Creative thinking to drive early design and concept development to help customers and team learn and provide feedback.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
NCQA is a drug free workplace. NCQA recruits, hires, trains and promotes individuals, and administers any and all personnel actions, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, pregnancy, citizenship, familial status, disability status, veteran status, genetic information, or other protected statuses under applicable state and federal laws.
NCQA will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).