National Heritage Academies (NHA) is seeking to fill a temporary IT Technical Support role. This position will be based in East Michigan providing technical support at Westfield Academy in Redford Charter Twp. The Technical Support Temp will be responsible for assisting with technical issues at our schools and assisting with technology deployment. Ideal candidates will be pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology and have experience working in a customer service environment. Additionally, qualified candidates will display a strong sense of motivation to put their educational knowledge to use in a fast-paced professional environment.
NHA is a charter school management company that operates 90+ schools across nine states serving over 60,000 students in Kindergarten through 12th grade. Founded in 1995 and based in Grand Rapids, Michigan, NHA is one of the nation’s leading for-profit charter school management organizations.
NHA’s system of schools is designed to eliminate the achievement gap and provide a public school choice to families so their children are prepared for success in high school, college, and beyond. With a commitment to hard work, good citizenship, and personal responsibility, students experience a safe, secure learning environment where achievement thrives. A passion and dedication to the mission of serving children and partnering with communities to provide an excellent educational experience permeates the culture of our organization.
- Respond to technical support requests (telephone, email, face-to-face)
- Solve technical issues using remote management tools and best-practice procedures
- Documentation and recording of solutions to assist with knowledge transfer
- Assist with deployment of technology
- Assist with a variety of technical projects as needed
- Assist students and team members with computer issues and conduct repairs as necessary
- Able to run and terminate network wiring
- Pursuing Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology
- Ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical people
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
To learn more about our core values, please click visit our website at www.nhaschools.com.
National Heritage Academies is an equal opportunity employer.