As a Digital Services intern, you will work closely with the NSI staff to
- Widen digital reach of NSI events and programs;
- Promote the work of NSI’s group of experts, including its Fellows, Advisory Board, and faculty; and
- Develop new media products, such as promotional and/or educational videos.
- Creating social media content for platforms including Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn;
- Researching technology trends to better understand digital topics and staying up to speed on the latest industry terminology;
- Drafting content and updating the NSI website;
- Editing and uploading videos of virtual events and NSI promotional materials;
- Editing audio content of NSI’s “Fault Lines” podcast; and
- Assisting with other projects as needed.
- Holds an undergraduate degree or currently enrolled in an undergraduate program;
- Has a minimum overall GPA of 3.0
- Has a passion for the digital space and a deep understanding of digital trends and technologies;
- Has deep knowledge of social media platforms;
- Has Microsoft Office Suite;
- Has availability to work 20 hours/week and
- Has availability on some evenings and weekends.
- Degree or current undergraduate program in Public Relations, Marketing, Communications or a related field;
- Experience with WordPress, Canva, Tweet Deck, Hootsuite, Mailchimp and/or Audacity; and
- Based in the DC Metro area.
How to Apply:
If interested, please submit a resume, cover letter, and samples of any graphic designs, website designs, or any other examples of previous work that apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line, “[Lastname] Digital Services Intern Application”