Please apply via this link: https://careers.hireology.com/nationsinfocorp/569998/description
Nations Info Corp. is looking for a Front End Engineer intern to join our Engineering team this summer. In this role you will work with the development team to design and deliver new features and user experiences for our products. This is a paid internship.
- Take UX design and create functional HTML/CSS/JS components
- Work closely with our Front-end developers to create and deploy static React components and pages.
- Collaborate with the software development, product, marketing, and senior management teams to design new features or architecture
- Support in peer-code review and testing to maintain high quality front end code
- Currently enrolled as a Junior or Senior in an undergraduate computer science/engineering program.
- Familiarity with React and Node.js
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with version control applications and methodologies (preferably Git)
- Basic understanding of relational databases and SQL (Sequel Pro, Postgreetc, MySQL)
- Portfolio or samples of past work and projects (desired)
- Ability to interpret and implement web designs
- Willingness to troubleshoot and solve complex problems
- Strong communication skills to effectively collaborate with designers, developers, and other relevant staff members or clients
- Flexibility to adapt to changing instructions and requirement
Who You Are:
You are currently working towards a degree in Computer Sciences, Engineering or related disciplines
You are constantly seeking to learn the latest front-end coding techniques for web and mobile user experiences
Experience with a CMS tool such as Drupal or WordPress is a plus
Nations Info Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer located in Westlake Village, California, and offers a competitive total compensation package and a casual, results-driven work environment. When applying please submit cover letter and resume.
Status: Full time
Salary: Competitive, based on experience