$9 guaranteed base + bonus = $18 effective hourly rate
Please apply through: https://jobs.lever.co/neighbor/ca0bffe7-ebbf-40f4-89ef-1ebfc3b652b2
Neighbor is looking for sales interns to join its team! As a sales intern you will be a key component of Neighbor’s expansion strategy across different U.S. markets.
The ideal candidate is an energetic self-starter with the ability to quickly establish rapport over phone and text. You will work closely with our Engagement leadership team (including one of Neighbor’s co-founders!) to turn individuals and businesses with extra space into Neighbor hosts.
Hours are flexible. Interns work between 20-30hs per week, between the hours of 10am and 6pm MST.
This is an opportunity to gain firsthand experience in a fast-growing startup, backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Fifth Wall, Wilshire Partners, Album Ventures, Pelion Ventures, and top executives from DoorDash, Airbnb, Uber and StockX.
- Call, pitch, and nurture relationships with Neighbor hosts
- Convert leads into high quality hosts
- Update, manage, and improve sales pipeline
- Proactively innovate sales process
- Results-oriented – eager to do what it takes to hit goals
- High energy & strong phone presence
- Passionate about self and process improvement
- Unafraid of rejection
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Candidates must reside in Utah, Texas or North Carolina
Neighbor is a marketplace where people with extra space in their home or business connect with people in need of storage. At 50% the cost of traditional self-storage, Neighbor provides affordable storage to renters and the ability for hosts to monetize unused space.
Come help us disrupt the $40 Billion Dollar self-storage industry! This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing, VC-backed tech startup. You will be part of a talented, fun, and collaborative team.