Please apply to the role here: https://nestleusa.taleo.net/careersection/5/jobdetail.ftl?job=21005325&lang=en
You know us as the food and beverage company behind a lot of your favorites like Stouffer’s, Nesquik, Toll House, and Lean Cuisine as well as new discoveries like Sweet Earth and Chameleon Cold-Brew coffee. Across our organization, we’re building a workplace where teamwork is essential, courage is rewarded, speed is encouraged, and agility is the norm to delight our consumers every single day!
Here at Nestlé USA, you are empowered to become a student of the business and deliver the best to our consumers. We’re inviting forward-thinking and courageous future leaders to embrace an entrepreneurial approach and start their journey of growth!
If you’re a current undergraduate student eager to make an impact on an enormous scale, take strides into greatness by joining Nestlé USA.
What to expect:
We offer a 10-week paid internship in the Nestlé Sales Organization. The Sales internship is an introduction to a career in sales and the partnerships with our major customer teams. Interns will develop their knowledge and understanding of the Consumer Products and Food industry, tackle relevant business challenges, develop selling skills, and inspire change for real processes and business needs. The experience requires collaboration with team members from across business divisions, networking with senior management, and participation in social engagements with interns from other programs.
As a member of one of our customer teams, you will participate in key sales activities throughout your field experience with direct instruction from Nestlé USA leaders.
During the internship, you will focus on a project that requires a new perspective to deliver results against our immediate and future business needs. Additional social activities are planned to provide insights into day-to-day life at Nestlé USA. These findings will culminate with a presentation to senior leaders at our Arlington, Virginia headquarters.
- This internship is available in Cincinnati, OH, Minneapolis, MN, Nashville, TN, Rogers, AR, or Tampa, FL.
- Nestlé team members will assign you to the internship location based on business need.
After your Internship:
The internship feeds directly into our full-time Nestlé Sales Development Program and participants may receive a full-time offer to join the organization following the completion of the internship.
We invite you to challenge the traditional ways of working, provide innovative ideas, and improve processes.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Communications, Marketing, Sales Management, Data or Business Analytics
- Degree conferred by June 2023
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
Professional & Leadership Experience:
- Previous sales co-op and/or internship experience preferred
- Leadership experience through, but not limited to, an extra-curricular activity, organization, club, sports team, or employment
- Ability to relocate to Cincinnati, OH, Minneapolis, MN, Nashville, TN, Rogers, AR, or Tampa, FL for the 10-week duration of the program across summer 2022
- Willingness to relocate in the future if extended a full-time opportunity
- Willing to generate enthusiasm and excitement for our products
Knowledge & Skills
- Intermediate to advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Possess excellent analytical skills and ability to utilize basic Excel functions
- Able to build comprehensive presentations in PowerPoint
- Organized with outstanding attention to detail to ensure accuracy
- Comfortable working in a team setting
- Ability to accept change and learn quickly in a fast-paced, complex environment
- Ability to demonstrate initiative
- Additional Perks:
- Potential opportunity for full-time employment starting summer 2023 based on performance in the role
- Exposure to a dynamic and friendly work environment
- Opportunity to network with various divisions and employees across the company
- Work with an influential industry leader in consumer packaged goods (Fortune Magazine)
The Nestlé Companies are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.