Looking for Summer Sales Interns for Door to Door Appointment Setting in San Diego, California (see below for details about relocation expenses)
This is the perfect opportunity for any recent college grad who is interested in learning more about sales, working with a killer team, and really wants to hustle hard this summer. If you enjoy being outside in the sun, working flexible hours that you set yourself, and like working with a team that wants to push you to be the best that you can be, then this opportunity is for you.
Learn how to be great at sales, without having to close any deals. You succeed and get paid when you set an appointment that leads to a meeting with on of our closers.
Watch this video to learn more: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6788655628060631040/
YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL IS ONLY LIMITED BY HOW HARD YOU ARE WILLING TO WORK
Dates: Monday, May 31st – Mid August
Compensation: $15/hr + commissions on all appointments set that lead to speaking with one of our closers + all sales made by our closers.
- +$300 for each appointment set and kept
- +$300 for each appointment that leads to a closed sale (50% close rate from our closers)
- HUGE Weekly Bonus and Rewards structure for everyone that performs
- Payouts occur the same day the appointment is completed/sale is made
Working Hours: 30-40 hours a week minimum. You set your own FLEXIBLE work hours. You can work whenever you’d like, as long as you are putting in the time and effort.
- Set appointments with homeowners through door-to-door canvassing for a free solar consultation
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills
- Attend team correlation meetings throughout the week as needed
- No selling involved, just canvassing
- Willing to work hard and be coachable; if you give up easily after being told no then this is not the internship for you
- Willing to work at least 6-8 hours/day any 5 days of the week
- Strong work ethic and ability to take feedback to get better
- Desire to have fun and make a lot of money
- Be willing to relocate to San Diego, CA for the working months – we will PAY for your lodging costs as long as you are setting 2 appointments that are kept each week
Skills And Qualifications:
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organizational skills
- Personal integrity
- Desire to become better at the art of selling
- Self motivated
- Great attitude
- Goal oriented
If you are motivated, and seeking an opportunity, please apply
You will be contacted by one of our Sales Managers for a phone interview if you pass our application screening
Door-to-Door Appointment Setting is the most effective way to learn how to be a great salesperson. Every great salesperson will talk about their experiences in door to door knocking, and how that set them up for the success they have achieved. This is the opportunity to learn some of the best practices in sales, while being surrounded by a team of likeminded individuals who like to work hard and get paid doing it.
New Power saves homeowners money by selling competitively priced solar power systems. Working with industry experts from sunrise to sunset, New Power exceeds industry standards for installation time and customer relations. Located in Southern California with operations throughout the state, New Power is making solar a reality with: cost, installation and simplicity.