· Use programming languages and software to build applications.
· Integrate applications with network systems, servers and databases.
· Troubleshoot problems with application development and use.
· Work together with other developers to produce optimal outcomes.
· Provide user support in the form of assistance tools and user guides.
· Show initiative by accepting challenges and looking for innovative approaches to efficient applications.
· 0-3 years’ experience in Java development.
· Degree or Certificate in Computer Science or IT
· Knowledge of Object Oriented Design, Web User Interface design.
· Motivated team player.
· Excellent communicator.
· Committed to providing optimal efficiency and user-friendly design.
· Self-starter with commitment to professional growth.