Financial representatives with the Northwestern Mutual Financial Network provide expert guidance and innovative solutions to help meet a client’s financial goals and objective at every life stage. They develop enduring relationships with their clients by providing expert guidance for a lifetime of financial security. With access to a network of specialists, financial representatives take a holistic approach to identifying financial security needs and developing solutions using world-class insurance and investment products.
Financial representatives have access to a network of specialists who together provide guidance on:
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Personal Planning Analysis
- Asset & Income Protection
- Education Funding
- Investment & Advisory Services
- Trust Services
- Estate Analysis
- Retirement Solutions
- Business Needs Analysis
- Employee & Executive Benefits
Our College Financial Representatives receive:
- The opportunity to experience the full-time career of a financial representative while taking advantage of a highly respected college program
- The ability to build their own practice as a financial representative and training on Northwestern Mutual’s unique services
- Top-ranking training program with business, product, and sales training
- Weekly coaching and mentoring from industry leaders including ongoing personal and professional development
- Must be a full-time student at a four year institution or graduate school
- Must be willing to study for and obtain your state insurance licenses
- History of high achievement demonstrated by rapid growth and consistent, measureable results
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability to develop lasting, meaningful relationships as well as influence others
- Offer a personalized approach to providing customized solutions tailored to each client’s long term financial goals and objectives.
- Provide needs-based analysis to help ensure the client’s needs are met at every life stage, managing financial risk and achieving financial security in the areas of life insurance, disability insurance, long-term care insurance, annuities and investments.
- Create a referral based practice to build your clientele.
About Northwestern Mutual – Park Avenue/Farmingdale/Norwalk/Paramus
The NYC – Park Avenue Network Office of Northwestern Mutual has served the greater New York Metropolitan area since 1969. Our Financial Representatives are driven to exceed our clients’ expectations, allowing them to achieve a lifetime of financial security.
As Managing Partner, Adam Seiden leads our Northwestern Mutual – NYC Park Avenue office in guiding individuals, families and businesses to a secure financial future. Our dedication to a comprehensive and collaborative financial planning process provides a roadmap for our clients’ financial success.
With offices on Park Avenue in New York, Farmingdale, NY, Paramus, NJ, and Norwalk, CT, and over 100 Financial Representatives in our firm, Northwestern Mutual – NYC Park Avenue is uniquely positioned as a leading financial planning firm in the New York Metropolitan Area.