At Notarize, we’re pulling the future closer. As the first company to complete a legal online notarization, online mortgage closing, online will, online auto sales, and countless other critical transactions, we’re proud of our role in bringing industries into the digital age.
Our business has grown exponentially (over 600%) in the past year, as companies in a wide variety of industries look to us to help their customers get crucial legal transactions processed remotely. We’ve been dealing with a number of challenging (but interesting!) scalability issues, as more and more global enterprise companies look to Notarize to help them speed up business processes and provide better customer service in a new, fully-remote world. We’re building the team that will operate a critical platform company in tomorrow’s economy. Come join us!
We’re looking for an intern to join our lean Information Security team. In this role, you’ll assist with a variety of data protection projects. You’ll work on privacy compliance and framework-related efforts, as well as information security risk assessments and control development. You’ll gain exposure to the inner workings of a Data Protection team at a rapidly growing technology trust provider.
What you’ll do as an InfoSec Intern at Notarize:
- Help develop InfoSec compliance and training programs
- Catalog and assess security controls in a highly remote, cloud environment
- Learn to identify and mitigate risks and vulnerabilities
- Configure and monitor security alerts
- Work with external parties and internal stakeholders on risk assessments, audits, and due diligence
- Solve real problems for real people as part of a team of experts
- Data Protection Impact Assessments and Data Protection by Design
- Develop and Improve Policies and Procedures
What we’re looking for:
- Current enrollment in InfoSec or privacy-related college degree program, with 1+ years completed
- Strong academic record
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Precise attention to detail
- Motivation to learn and grow
- Prior internship experience a plus
- Exposure to SaaS/tech industry a plus
- Role is fully remote/work-from-home (within the continental United States)
- Pay rate is $20/hour
- Interns must be able to commit to 32-40 hours per week
- Internship will begin ASAP and last through August 2021